This homeowner had decided to remodel the kitchen, but when the contractors started to take down the counter tops, they had discovered mold.
The unsuspecting homeowner had a water leak inside the wall causing a mold growth. When water enters building through leaks in walls, windows and roofs, it is a perfect environment for the growth of mold.
SERVPRO of the Bridgewaters was contacted at 508-697-5439 to access if this was indeed mold. The technician had determined by visually looking at the growth it was indeed mold. He had spoke with the homeowner that it would need to be removed.
SERVPRO Technicians are certified and trained on the safe removal of mold. The technicians could see the homeowner was nervous at the site of the mold, but when the job had been completed the homeowner said he felt so relieved to see that the mold was gone. Here was another satisfied customer.