Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kingston Fire Damage Started from a Lamp

Many times, fire loss situations begin from one small item malfunctioning, in this case it was a lamp. This room in a Kingston shows where the inspection for fire damage starts. Techs go through the charred mess around this desk and look for items that have restoration potential through cleaning.

Puff Back - Plymouth, MA

This homeowner had attempted to turn on their furnace but was having it problem getting it to start. At first they had contacted their old company thinking that the furnace was broken. When the technician from the oil company had taken a look at the furnace he explained that because the system had failed to start they had suffered a puff back. 

The customer contacted Servpro of The Bridgewaters explaining their situation. Servpro dispatched their technician, and was on site within an hour of the phone call. The customer thought that only one room was affected. 

 The trained technician showed the homeowner just what was affected. They explained to the homeowner what needed to be done in order for it to be clean. They quickly went to work.When the work was done The homeowner was yet another satisfied customer.

 If you think that you are suffering from a Puff Back contact Servpro of The Bridgewaters at 508-697-5439

Puff Back-Norfolk, MA

This homeowner had for months had noticed what appeared to him to be dirt. He thought at first that it was possible that because he had lived there so long it was time for a fresh coat of paint. When he went down to his basement he noticed that the same type of dirt was also throughout the basement. He contacted Servpro of the Bridgewaters at 508-697-5439 to rid his home of this dirt. 

When the Project manager arrived, he knew right away that this was not dirt, but an oily residue caused from a puff back. “A puff back” he explained to the homeowner “is caused when your oil burner mis-fires, sending an oily type soot throughout the home”. The homeowner was shocked hearing this news, but had Servpro of The Bridgewaters clean this up for him.

 Upon completion of the job, the homeowner could not believe how clean his house had looked. The technicians had left yet another satisfied customer.  

Microwave Fire-Brockton, MA

These days a Microwave oven can be found in most homes. While they are generally safe to use, sometimes disaster can strike without warning.

  A family member was warming up a biscuit on a plate in this photo. The biscuit caught fire causing the glass to the oven to explode and catching fire. Spoke had permeated the home.

SERVPRO from the Bridgewaters was called to the rescue. The homeowner thought this it would take months to clean up and get the smell out of the home. To her amazement it had taken less then what she had expected. 

Grease Fire-Plymouth, MA

A fire needs 3 things to burn. Heat, Oxygen, and Fuel. A fire will keep growing until one of those is removed. 

This homeowner suffered from a grease fire. A grease fires happens when either a you have built up grease or a large amount of grease in your frying pan. If your pan gets to hot as in the case with this fire, the pan will ignite creating a 4 inch flame. As you can see from this photo, the fire had ignited and spread quickly.

 The homeowner contacted SERVPRO of the Bridgewaters to clean up the mess. When they had finished, she couldn't believe that difference.

Puff Back-Raynham, MA

Many people have never heard of a puff back or what it means. A puff back occurs usually occurs when an oil burner back fires, sending soot throughout your home. It can happen all at once or gradually. Sometimes the soot is so light and  it appears to be ordinary dust. 

This homeowners furnace had malfunctioned, sending oily soot throughout the home. He contacted and hired SERVPRO of The Bridgewaters. With there experienced technicians, they had cleaned it all and in a shorter time then the homeowner had anticipated. 

Dryer Fire-Marshfield, MA

Washer and dryers are a part of almost every home. They are vital to most families day to day living. Unfortunately this wonderful household appliance can cause injuries, property damage and even death when they catch fire.

The homeowner to this fire loss was fortunate enough to be at home preventing a total loss from happening. 

They contacted SERVPRO of The Bridgewaters, and within an hour a crew was dispatched to their home. When the work was completed the homeowner could not believe how everything had looked and smelled so clean.